Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentines Day Walker Balloons I Am A Sophomore Class Officer And Run Track+cross Country. I Am Planning On Having A Run/Walk-a-thon?

I am a Sophomore class officer and run track+cross country. I am planning on having a Run/Walk-a-thon? - valentines day walker balloons

Fundraising. I think to call to the local pizzeria pizza donate later. I think the classics of the individual broker / Walker, to collect donations for example. 25 cents for each ride on the way (1 / 4 mile) walk RAN. Our school has just installed a new track last month. I also thought of a prize (eg $ 25 iTunes / Dunkin Dount / etc) gift card for the person who runs / is the most laps.

Please give me ideas and thoughts on how to better the case. Our class is only $ 1800.00 and have $ 2,000 cash for next year's Prom (PROM). We have two dances, selling flowers on Valentine's Day, and a chocolate bar fundraiser planned for this year, with other ideas? You comments are appreciated.

1 comments:

gosain said...

A road (on the main intersection) Flower Shoppe is another good source.

Post a Comment