Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fancy Napkin Folding Is Anyone A Fancy Napkin Folder?

Is anyone a fancy napkin folder? - fancy napkin folding

I bought a couple of forks soft to be used in the execution of my husband, a meal on Valentine's Day romance. The towels are white, heavy cotton with rigid overlay with an open heart. If the towel is the whole way and shallow are the hearts in the right lower corner. Whenever I have dinner or a romantic meal with cloth napkins, I have always, and sometimes I like a certain particular way, or at least with napkin rings. But I have never used towels with embroidery on them, so I wonder if there is a great way to turn these are still the embroidery, and a little bent in the usual rectangular or square.

To say grace in advance to all those who try to help ... I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and how everyone has someone to share his heart and his love!

4 comments:

anac said...

Learn Fancy Napkin Folds

Learn decorative napkins with simple step-by-step folding instructions. Decoration of the table is an inexpensive and impressive!

kitchen.robbiehaf.com / NapkinFolds.html

Personall I think this is the bishop has the best. Simple lines, but with good results.

p0rc3la1... said...

Try this site!
http://kitchen.robbiehaf.com/NapkinFolds ...

soxrcat said...

Please .... Get a life. We use cloth napkins, but if more time feeding Valentine foods that they do not otherwise receive.
PS: For napkin folding towels over three times and is the common thread through the ring. Insert the left fork, or plate of food to go so so far.

Pat C said...

I did a search for "folding towels decorative" and came with locations too numerous to mention here. Perform a search to find what you want, you look like someone special. Do not interfere with an idiot. There are also some good people here who try to actually help others.

Post a Comment