Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christian Ending To Letter Do I Have To Be Friends With Her, As A Christian?

Do I have to be friends with her, as a Christian? - christian ending to letter

I have known my best friend for many years and we recently had an argument because of his severe depression. The problem is not his illness, but I think that the depression caused by their very nature to be selfish and manipulative. Any friend who has never broken links always leave wondering why the people "not".
My problem was brought finally to a Mental Health Center, will be permitted, where I, as someone who always ask for help, which took place, then took her children to my house and did everything I "I could.
During this time I went and met them on some issues, blowing only. I was not feeling really want to help, but received only with his brigade continued to everyone else do everything for them. It's soirresponsible and takes only. I wrote a letter to terminate the friendship, telling her what she thought of her. Now I feel bad. As a Christian, I must solve this problem? I can not just copy, without guilt?

0 comments:

Post a Comment