Saturday, January 23, 2010

Street Rod Projects For Sale Can't Decide On Type Of Vehicle?

Can't decide on type of vehicle? - street rod projects for sale

I would like to start working on a car project. My budget is $ 30,000. My goal is, to a vehicle, some have 500 horsepower Street Legal (type) the appropriate sponsored races, and the unity in the weekend edition. I like driving the turbo with the car, but if it is a cheaper way easier / to get this power, a turbo or not to work with him, it can succeed. I'm not sure what type of vehicle use, either. (That is, American muscle, imports, etc.) But the appearance does not bother me Hot Rods (sorry), but I like the design of the body of an old Camaro. The engine of American power, I want to use the Small Block Chevy 327 (5.7L). As for imports, do not really know what's good for a beginner. With this budget I would give it a beautiful paint, body kit (if available), the power of suspension, etc.

The questions I have are the following:
What kind of car / style
What kind of car, the engine setting in 327
How much (roughly) the cost of achieving this goal in such a car?

Thanks

1 comments:

butch663... said...

Go for a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP very fast and very good on gas. 3.8-liter supercharged V-6 260HP.

Post a Comment